220.127.116.11 – 23/12/15
Added 3d to the exported XML in the nfo files (note this is NOT re-imported on a scan as only the movie infor is imported, 3d is part of the mediainfo scan which is always carried out on the video file).
Order of recent scanned sections to be correct
18.104.22.168 – 19/12/15
Updated the program to the latest MediaInfo to correctly identify Dolby Atmos files.
IMPORTANT: When you upgrade to this version it will say your version of MediaInfo is incorrect. Say ‘Yes’ to allow NMJToolbox2 to download the correct file. However, the program cannot update a dll that it is using so will report an error. You will have to manually go to your NMJToolbox2 folder and extract the mediainfo.dll overwriting the one that you currently have. NMJToolbox2 can then be relaunched and should be using the new dll file.
Error message when opening a database with no movies in it (eg a music only database).
Had a tinker and a bit of an update
22.214.171.124 – 13/12/15
Set minimum size of splitter window.
Changed aspect ratio of cover displayed on the remote tab
Added Genre filter to movies to filter on specific genres.
Stopped the scanner scanning #recycle folders on Synology Diskstations
Error when exiting NMJToolbox2 and ‘Recent by time’ activated and no new entries added in any of the 3 date ranges. NOTE: to get around this and the way the NMJ uses ‘recent scanned’ ranges, if there are no records added in a date range there will be one record added which will be the one directly before the ID of the start of the next date range. eg. If 7 days is 1000-1034 and 30 days is empty, 30 days will be 999-999.
126.96.36.199 – 23/11/15
Added Dolby Atmos detection and addition in overlays (you need an atmos.png and atmos_thumb.png in your overlays folder).
Added Dolby Atmos overlay add to the right click menu of cover images.
Selecting new cover images on a branched BDMV folder entry and having audio overlays on does not select an overlay.
Adding images for a movie/tv show with a pipe symbol in it’s name fails and generates an error.
Removing all internal subtitles from an existing entry then updating media info does not remove the subtitle entries from the database.
As a few people seemed to want this I added it. I made the decision for the time frames and they are hard coded, no you can’t amend them
188.8.131.52 – 19/10/15
Added option to change the format of ‘recently scanned’ sections. If ‘Recent Scanned List by Time’ is selected the sections will be in last 7 days, 8-30 days and 31-90 days. Note that this option takes a little longer to generate and will add a little time to the application closing (it does it when you close NMJToolbox2).
Selecting refresh on the PCH box on the remote tab may result in an exception
184.108.40.206 – 27/9/15
Added facility to search for season images with content ID (it is automatic, no visible changes to the app).
Added specifically searching by year on movies when querying ThemovieDB even if there is no exact title match. Improves results with sequels but will cause possible search failures if you add the wrong release year to the filename.
Searching for images on TV episodes always used the series title or IMDB ID not the content ID.
220.127.116.11 – 4/9/15
Remove deleted file entries causes ‘Directory Not Found’ exception when used and a previosly used directory is removed from the filesystem.
18.104.22.168 – 29/8/15
Changed ‘Remove Deleted Entries’ function to be case sensitive on file names as the case matters to the PCH (Linux) but not to Windows and files will not play with the wrong case stored in the database.
If PCH is stored in the remote section from a previous session, the firmware will be displayed in the title bar immediately on load rather than after accessing the remote facilities.
Tweaked firmware header to state the machine it is reporting the firmware for.
Added parameters to change the way imdb top 250 is extracted.
‘PCH’ and ‘DB’ parameters stored the wrong way around, fixed and code to handle either way they are stored (settings will be corrected after first run & exit).
IMDB top 250 stopped working due to them reformatting the web page.
22.214.171.124 – 14/6/15
NOTE: there were a number of errors in the DPI for the overlays pack and some of the ratings images were missing. The overlays pack has been updated so re-download if you use them and are receiving image formatting errors.
DPI on some images in the overlays pack which caused incorrect overlays being applied.
Tweaked path processing for people with shares on the same server beginning with another share name (eg ‘Movies’ and ‘Movies2’). Please let me know if this breaks your setup!
Enabled adding overlays on a right click when the video file is selected on the movies tab.
When exiting the overlays window and overlays are on the overlays folder is checked to ensure all of the specified overlays images used exist and warns the user if not.
Adding overlays from ‘TMDB Images’ button would add full size rating image to thumbnail rather than the thumbnail one.
Right click overlay on series/season updates the wrong image and blanks out the picture boxes.
Video scan and adding a new series places the full sized rating overlay on the cover rather than the thumbnail overlay.
There were a number of issues in the sample overlays pack provided. Some images were not 96DPI (which NMJToolbox2 requires) which would have potentially caused the images to be overlaid incorrectly. Also some of the images were incomplete sets (eg the ratings stars). I have now corrected the DPI on all images and added the missing images from the ratings folders.
Simply download the pack and extract over your existing overlays folder. You will of course have to copy/replace the ones you use from the sub folders to the Overlays folder.